Feel the Energy. Change is Here.
The Voluntary Benefits Conference® is your reliable source for trends and innovations in ancillary benefits, gap coverage and supplemental health insurance.
For the sixth year in a row the Voluntary Benefits Association(VBA), a nonprofit trade association focused on voluntary benefits for employer and affinity groups, brings you the premier event in ancillary benefits. TheVoluntary Benefits Conference® is the only industry event to bring employers, agents and service providers together to learn best practices in the implementation and enrollment of voluntary benefits in the workplace.
Leading in Voluntary Benefits Education & Professional Advancement
- 200+ Influential and inspirational speakers including leading employer groups sharing insights into innovations in voluntary benefits
- 10+Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
- Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® (CVBS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
Collaborate with Your Peers and Learn From Industry Experts
Some of Our Elite Speaker Faculty Include:
“The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!"
-Michael Susi, LinkedIn
Why Offer Voluntary Benefits
A 2013 Towers Watson survey of more than 320 U.S. companies shows a growing interest in and focus on voluntary benefits. The study shows that with an economic recession, tighter benefits and salary budgets and the passage of the ACA, employers are reconsidering their financial commitment to employee benefits and redefining and boosting their employee total rewards strategies through Voluntary benefits offerings.
- Growth in high-deductible health plans driving force in boosting voluntary benefits industry
- According to a 2013 United Benefit Advisors survey Employers offer the following voluntary benefits:
Trends in non-traditional voluntary benefits offerings include:
- Pet Insurance
- Identity-theft insurance
- Membership discount program
- Auto or home insurance
Voluntary Benefits programs provide employees with a more personalized and competitive benefits package at little or no direct cost to the employer. This year’s event will focus on how employers, agents and consultants can leverage Voluntary Benefits and some of the unique and innovative voluntary benefits offerings that will appeal to and engage employees.
The Voluntary Benefits Conference® will address:
TheVoluntary BenefitsConference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As an innovative and passionate industryleader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2014 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, Sep 20-24 in Washington, D.C. At the epicenter of healthcare and industry change, the EHBC delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- Only Plug & Play Agenda in the industry
- 200+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference, BenTech Conference
- New conference tracks, events and forums: Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, mHealth Conference, Global Travel Insurance Conference, Wellness Technology Summit, Direct Employer Contracting Summit and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects