Bill Rancic, Winner of Donald Trump ‘s Season 1 of The Apprentice with Robert Shestack , Chairman of Voluntary Benefits Association.
This year our event is co-located with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest Employee Benefits and Healthcare events in the world and it is taking place September 20 - 24, 2014 at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, D.C.
- Inspiring Keynotes from the Global Leaders in Voluntary Benefits field
- Hear Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 employers discuss case studies, best practices, and their long term strategies
- Learn cost containment and cost strategy methods that work
- Attend the Voluntary Benefits Association Annual Meeting - open to all
- Learn about what the Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 companies are looking for in Voluntary Benefits
- Learn best practices from successful case studies
- Learn employer’s future strategies in Voluntary Benefits and what they are really thinking.
When you register for the 6th Annual Voluntary Benefits Conference you automatically gain access to the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits conferences in the world which is comprised of and also co-located with; the Voluntary Benefits Conference, Corporate Wellness Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Self Funding Conference, Global Benefits Conference, and the 7th Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress. Last year’s event in 2013 had approximately 2,000 attendees.
The VBA is dedicated to bringing you the most up to date information on Voluntary Benefits and Worksite Benefits and world reknown expert speakers. In 2013 we had the senior leaders from the US and globally and from the US presenting, such as the President of the American Medical Association, The President of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, and the Director of International Benefits for Google presenting on “creating the healthiest employee on the planet.” The VBA is committed to providing you “Rock Star” speakers who will inspire you and fill you with innovative and creative ideas to take back with and implement within your own health plan. Learn from the best case studies and best practices and walk the convention floor to see some of the most innovative solutions for the Voluntary Benefits industry.